The Security of Things Forum’s exclusive Premiere sponsorship comes with a 15-minute Dialogue slot or panel discussion on our agenda, moderated by Security Ledger Editor in Chief Paul Roberts and featuring a sponsor executive or subject matter expert. Security Ledger and Security of Things Forum will work with the Premier Sponsors to shape the editorial content.
Past Premiere Sponsors include: Cisco Systems, Intel Security and Covisint.
In all, the Premiere Sponsorship includes:
- One (1) 15-minute Dialog presentation or Panel Discussion
- Welcome remarks on stage with Paul Roberts, Editor in Chief of The Security Ledger and Founder of The Security of Things Forum
- Eight (8) Executive Summit passes
- Dedicated area for company signs
- Tabletop exhibit
- Premiere sponsor logo boards on stage
- Full page back cover ad in event agenda
- Top Most Branding & acknowledgment on all promotional material (print and on-line), including logo on the event website, event agenda, and sponsor board.
Package price: $20,000